Build a House for the House
Gingerbread House Competition and Display
Sunday, November 12, 2017 at the Columbia Mall
Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Mid-Missouri invites you to join in a wonderful holiday tradition – Build a House for the HOUSE Gingerbread Competition and Display to benefit the Ronald McDonald House!
Don’t miss this splendid display of delectable houses created by individuals, organizations, students and chefs. Design and construct a gingerbread house and enter it into the Ronald McDonald House Gingerbread Competition – you could win awesome prizes while supporting a great cause! There are a variety of divisions in which to enter, and houses can be constructed of any edible materials. Admission to the event is FREE!
About the Event:
Build a House for the House Gingerbread Competition and Display kicks off the holiday season! Participants design and construct a gingerbread house in the days leading up to the display, then bring their gingerbread house or other design and compete for prizes in a variety of categories and levels. Gingerbread creations will be on display for viewing and voting, and kids will enjoy special activities during the event! All proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mid-Missouri.
Location, Date & Time:
- Dillard's Wing, Columbia Mall
- November 12, 2017
- 11:00am - 3:00pm
- Raise funds for families staying at the Mid-Missouri Ronald McDonald House.
- Increase awareness of the positive impact we have in coming together in support of hospitalized children and their families.
- Showcase Ronald McDonald House supporters and sponsors.
- Kick off the holiday season with friendly competition, kids' activities and lots of gingerbread houses and other creations!