The mission of Ronald McDonald House Charities® of Mid-Missouri is to provide a home away from home that serves and sustains families of children being treated at area hospitals and health-related facilities.
We strive to establish the highest standard of quality, service, support and facilities to positively impact the health and well-being of children and their families.
We don’t do it alone. We rely on our strong relationships with the medical community to provide access to exceptional health care. We rely on caring partnerships with organizations that have the knowledge and resources to extend our reach. And we rely on you – our donors, volunteers, staff and friends. Thank you for your support!
Meet the Committee
- Kristen Smarr, Chair, Director of Marketing and Communications, MU College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources (CAFNR)
- Iris Calloway, RMHC Board of Directors, Director, MU Student Affairs Advancement
- Marsha Carter, Vice President and General Manager, Shelter Life Insurance Company
- Celeste Czaicki, Graphic Design Artist
- Jayme Dement, Account Executive, KRCG
- Leslie Gash, Registrar, Smithton Middle School
- Diane Gorski, Community Leader
- Emily Larkin, Radio Personality, KPLA Morning Show
- Steffanee Richardson, MU Graduate Student, ADPi Representative
- Karlan Seville, Communications Manager, Division of Operations, Univ. of Missouri
- Linda Sowers, Instructor, Science and Agricultural Journalism Faculty, Univ. of Missouri