- Entry Deadline - Monday, Nov. 5 at 5pm
- Delivery - Sunday, Nov. 11 from 8am-9am
- Judging - Sunday, Nov. 11 from 9am-10am
- Display - Sunday, Nov. 11 from 11am-6pm
- Pick-up - Sunday, Nov. 11 from 6pm-6:30pm
- Voting Deadline - Thursday, Nov. 27
- People's Choice Winner Announcement - Friday, November 28
This event raises money for Ronald McDonald House Charities of Mid-Missouri through sponsorships, donations, and entry fees. We encourage each entry or team to raise funds for their individual creation through our online voting system. The entries with the most funds raised will receive recognition.
Five judges are selected from the local community. Judging will be held from 9am - 10am on Sunday, Nov. 11. Judging will be based on:
- Overall Appearance
- Originality & Creativity
- Precision & Neatness
- Adherence to size and construction guidelines
Entries will be judged on a scale of 1-5 and the entry in each category with the highest points will win first place, etc. A People's Choice Award will be presented to one creation in each division that raises the most votes/funds during the designated voting period.
Certificates and ribbons will be awarded to 1st and 2nd place winners in each of the five divisions listed below. Participation certificates will be given to all entries.
- Individual Youth Division - Individuals ages 13 and under - $25 entry fee
- Individual Adult Division - Individuals ages 14 and over- $25 entry fee
- Group Youth Division - Families, groups and clubs, ages 13 and under - $50 entry fee
- Group Adult Division - Families, groups and clubs, ages 14 and over - $50 entry fee
- Business Division - Businesses, non-profits, and other similar organizations. $75 entry fee
For more information on this event contact Melanie Dixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 573-443-7666.